Re: [rtcweb] Consent alternative

"Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal (mperumal)" <mperumal@cisco.com> Tue, 03 December 2013 12:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=24156; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1386074905; x=1387284505; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=5bqWLB2FmE36zvTc078LwWSRMwRwtX/kSC6MmUr5UaQ=; b=UvkxvkYCL7vI+OFDP9F3WsUTG/o0uHujQUUtgkoQaJRXyjcowjcvlu8a sBH7NI3OT+0j1NN47dj8Dfel5PJMi0Nb5HduhVW60G0+Yv3dJH1PD6G4M vcln1tnxALFV6BSG5ZbJSRn++6+eUgVPckJOtqjd1gTi4bkLI1hNRaqqc E=;