[rtcweb] Proposal for a JS API for NoPlan (adding multiple sources without encoding them in SDP)

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Mon, 17 June 2013 12:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=r39axpO5mOrL0Esblz9jTvSALEI6258wigRIsI9M9ew=; b=Z4feHi/XDdj0ml0RjuNHC9/sorgJ4La5tByNSzYHaTJ8kP2lzGzd/XIHXlEJxP0gl5 TFDR0r5UMgPlLAOUkhasst1cOPAJmWsE0zP9VTQ9aQvO/ugo83sz7m2i5ICOhSimO4PV iryweH7K2GHwCM/sVoNsiWXvSD/2O+BUzXFeuyAm2FFhnaFJWkl6mWjbr+g4bfN+sfSr wu8HWKRTZuTMl5rCKgffHFKu9CBYtApNbUHfpvrMvIcFt811T2SL/kq+1xOva5MQWLk0 xzDMRMFJqb5hznJVrSf60egG/hrQ112rQB0+oEDESyEEyKyVTaxIp2k9ZVckLfuhK5Aw FJpQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=r39axpO5mOrL0Esblz9jTvSALEI6258wigRIsI9M9ew=; b=Odt/MWuMaVdbMPJAcJTySeLJBHwgm0/ArrNlhoXW0z0CxOd/M3lYc2pfhXGp5tuiPR 1ayXRpbZgR0ljViAv5g1lj23+LJBPIPNryw65SWW/CLKdJbTFbaSjhAoz2Du+6+Fl1Ij EXo4XqsNqixL8WEblNUZtdUXzoKa8asJrMwctfSKF8yOKKMXxnw+04DIv0+6gp5Kq7CK NjPfU2yDGxyc4gt22Q2aWII90g/xuiHs3SCfdLucFaYB/HLhZFBArc4+50ZsehQISpvp XBHpyVwUSG8/i2Bdbis13Lj2OgQ/Ah6vvpAVMouPz/vdSzk4ux+cnF7SMZWcXjKp9JZA Wu4w==