Re: [rtcweb] MTI Video Codec: a novel proposal

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Mon, 10 November 2014 21:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=t8R1dE0V6g0nR2gRZ2blWruJx3pDgWB4LRmGIayZF2I=; b=PXB2FMVFmSG2/fNrefckVEMifxMyHY0zLA1TQlR+uD/++EiXVgB7HfYBHcsz+LFrg7 Kp1KFzHXTIHeR7a09NFMkOJfB3QmqlsqXPsRfkH5TDUVEYVievkRoPSeQ3NLFz7RRb5G FSDvSG92HCs7HOQQikcAvpG0sJKf7D71nbvgvuftzZ95MZRZAgLqSOHKslammfUX91bB KR+CiM9hXFxZaTZSkaDkmLiW1rFAVZHBlgoPl82u3RVJaCfoTLaTAV6wJw+PGR4BhENs BKm9z09wZRw22g3OlycacjMgFmVJfOMK9UywsVAG/K/oRZ3glkADkCLYgsYWnvB3IWNN hDKA==