Re: [rtcweb] CNAMEs and multiple peer connections

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Fri, 14 March 2014 18:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=y97rGfyhSbdeveAwwC2/plKEY1xF3qqAYRrfavLrcIo=; b=ZkEWXxsiqpcxmqAKqKyCHlBp0hYjYZXZgAPjhOwMPeg654W6x0rM0a1eQvuwilZ2qh SyyDlvur9irCTX2C9/2++vJ5GOo5kciJMV/UFtEEk2WxYaPA9RaINyavLOOPw09TPKcu aQMnCnDabTEJr2rXmsaW+JsYMOJA0EBFWgsilMhyjoQ77pgvInAArzHrLp+7H/RTUM8+ AszSzKw6VfSHS1mq4ZaazDB63rP4XvSS7PxkERKRqekd9v9356OkteEh4XtaH+e9e4v/ i4JgPzGZcwNONtu2n5f1rAwxjZTssSYGxSFTRG65Mwp5UU72QipYVyrWsEtfQU0ojBrv DezA==
References: <CABkgnnWGQ7GtKd33iF-RNbkeAyqKYshaPDDB=sAh5o-izKichQ@mail.gmail.com> <53171C20.3020001@ericsson.com> <CABkgnnWWoCLKga7RDEmS1kDOuBPaiKaJ+_yj6-yPRSV8LVc=2A@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-1J=F-MNnBS96gt3_BXyoQB6jTCoHp0MTEBC-nWrF-BhA@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnWQbtKYTuvUyMiCaEijv3KVydR8sxGXZep08B4EQXArxA@mail.gmail.com> <531DD807.9090602@ericsson.com> <CABkgnnVscHB6_weLkxHunQxLue7g-WvBwO-P_CW6eEU_JYqVuw@mail.gmail.com> <53201AEF.6090501@ericsson.com> <CABkgnnX16mOUOCmQ3wgQ2AV8o5WNXpCjVi-Rhr+ASWQ2LPzA-w@mail.gmail.com> <5322BF2E.3060608@ericsson.com> <CAOJ7v-3NFiR4yXRoscWQ5Oh7ohiM+fD=YJBp2Q-rdA_Azu9gZA@mail.gmail.com> <CACsn0cnj8pkb2kLD+ysL0ws+zCL_-YZysr9MBVscu6u4sXvTSg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-1xFHJgkyPwwDOdRGmQp9-MYL=yZADS7OqWya5t6NtpTg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOJ7v-08P6X112-Tc45iAcW=c-q-_RGT4tX9Ej9i0aYDLHiwGg@mail.gmail.com>