Re: [rtcweb] AVPF [was: Encryption mandate (and offer/answer)]

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 12 September 2011 16:40 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 12:42:15 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
References: <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA0B00FDB08B@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <033458F56EC2A64E8D2D7B759FA3E7E7020E64DC@sonusmail04.sonusnet.com> <E4EC1B17-0CC4-4F79-96DD-84E589FCC4F0@edvina.net> <4E67C3F7.7020304@jesup.org> <BE60FA11-8FFF-48E5-9F83-4D84A7FBE2BE@vidyo.com> <4E67F003.6000108@jesup.org> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233E8554C@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <C3759687E4991243A1A0BD44EAC8230339CA68F054@BE235.mail.lan> <CAOJ7v-2u0UuNXh7bzmZFwiSucbsh=Ps=C3ZM5M3cJrXRmZgODA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKhHsXHXCkNdjtpxCSCk+ABbtxY15GEgouE6X6-sn-LqhnidQw@mail.gmail.com> <4E6A56D4.2030602@skype.net> <CABcZeBOdP6cAqBoiSV-Vdv1_EK3DfgnMamT3t3ccjDOMfELfBw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKhHsXFdU1ZaKQF8hbsOxwTS-_RfmFqQhgzGe=K4mRp+wz+_nQ@mail.gmail.com> <4E6A81EC.3080002@jesup.org>, <4E6AE22A.2070106@alum.mit.edu> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05852233C3B7C5@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se>, <4E6C16FF.1000706@jesup.org> <BBF498F2D030E84AB1179E24D1AC41D61C1BCA829D@ESESSCMS0362.eemea.ericsson.se>