Re: [rtcweb] Finishing up the Video Codec document, MTI (again, still, sorry)

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Fri, 05 December 2014 21:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=fzbpy1PaqL7v4H8oiiBEwOnsHD4ufeHbWNtE/mRK4Qo=; b=PbdNXFGY67qObYY3GbupDu3XMATn2pjteJkH/Oubz5sd2IeyBvWpbDshi7UXgy0Ox5 Gbmai8zmpu8DGj1u84cNgIjgnp9PwRaTeF8IiwZ76/hfarxzY5dQj248mu/LGfAKV7NP 4ASlrXfbUM9fxx6VmXed8LYS1mrsGzLAWLKkwSB5LBxOQ5zok4v2ie8/wGQTL2BUpdje LhcMdo+v2UUMEiboDtKZqU5n/eePTP6tXk86IUsBeh6gaxX1tZnDnp/w0mSvYgwjoz2y AcE7R5Ch+Fmh4dc4KHCSTfOwmSW5b7+wcCNl3CnzuphpA2jrgasZpbaD3FvkrgYYoxWK u5/w==
References: <547511DB.5050100@nostrum.com> <54759A4C.6020806@gmail.com> <5476092D.4010406@nostrum.com> <15EF2452-2C2C-420B-B972-C37EACE57850@apple.com> <CALiegfkbiN1BAaJyrqOzUeYiViCGHcs6QaM7VVHwUzCUVAuKBw@mail.gmail.com> <32C6F602-6818-4A36-B18E-BF21774F6761@apple.com> <20141205035706.GB21150@hex.shelbyville.oz> <C56EF8F1-FE24-4DF9-9869-49795BD34AC1@apple.com> <CA+9kkMCGp+WdcFomT53qfC2xY8LPYWTtaYiLDBbQ-AZZG1dyOg@mail.gmail.com> <ED88A5CB-C173-46EA-992F-7A57F962B7B0@apple.com> <CA+9kkMDM4SedfnvpYzEKu=+hWi-N_1b-nki=Pkch3sWCFkGqXg@mail.gmail.com>