Re: [rtcweb] Another consideration about signaling

Henry Sinnreich <henry.sinnreich@gmail.com> Fri, 16 September 2011 20:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic :thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=sPL/66yFnMshM9MpCWgBP5U13m85ioJk9ze+VLmCJUc=; b=LWq/s7fQCDWDSKJnwRAIqYNwmVKnsRMS9SfQRDZ28WS5qc9Fa+Ij85DN+glHNV+/Oc KlAQaaphwjwZJ88yFuTRQPpwaFKeUoNlNjBbrFKUINZhFo/7CWPJEVIzI8fcq6DJIkgv 6+KE/lD5IQXTf0QIPwoG5Cjq6XWea29t8Otgg=