Re: [rtcweb] SDP Offer/Answer draft-jennings-rtcweb-signaling

"Ravindran Parthasarathi" <pravindran@sonusnet.com> Mon, 17 October 2011 23:00 UTC

Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 04:29:52 +0530
From: Ravindran Parthasarathi <pravindran@sonusnet.com>
To: Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net>
Cc: Jonathan Rosenberg <jonathan.rosenberg@skype.net>, rtcweb@ietf.org, public-webrtc@w3.org
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] SDP Offer/Answer draft-jennings-rtcweb-signaling

Inaki,

Heaven sake, Please reply with original text. You always cut the text in reply so badly that I have to repeat what I have said in the original mail again in the reply. Your cutting practice leads to circular discussion and let us try to avoid it.

Original mail statement is as follows:
<snip>
I'm seeing your proposal as SDP offer/answer over websocket
</snip>

Hope this clarify what I meant. Also, Please see bullet 2 in sec 6 of draft-partha-rtcweb-signaling-00 to get the whole picture.

Thanks,
Partha