Re: [rtcweb] MTI video codec, charter, RFC 3929

Mohammed Raad <mohammedsraad@raadtech.com> Sat, 09 November 2013 08:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=E90arKCXxu/3f9Gn5zwLAga3G/NA8O006yAcsImIK/s=; b=nNEqVUl3qDNFXFNnTDsXuhc7cLjpbIMVqI46EK1sSpIDXROaGjdY5s1AR4Vxgaoa92 uCdZsvxC+AXhhR9u/Hc6oXr8wbDf3R8KyRFrYCCx2fkdmtgVH7OUPRAqzlzpJ2dvs3mR rcy4Wosz2C2BocSg9DcSdBaMQMd6O2X5QlnqvVx2enwb5ktVNj2gBaNKXKpRDZ2Xwun8 XdcnZk/Tuvxh3e2ODBF6Y1D6iyJBETDLFIDlSAPWNlO8XMGL2zgfXSW6sUsDJ96a0Lxm sdRheYA1P2Q8rZeQKRSLBpjPyao2y7p+bXfG4ijLto4Bgl67X38bEQfujx0DS5j66kZq 7g9w==