Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com> Mon, 03 June 2013 22:25 UTC

From: Jim Barnett <Jim.Barnett@genesyslab.com>
To: Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 22:16:19 +0000
x-originating-ip: [108.7.220.231]
Cc: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

Just checking if I understand No Plan:  since the bundling is added via JS APIs, and not SDP, then if the app looks at
The localDescription and remoteDescription attributes of the PeerConnection, it won't be able to tell if sources are bundled or not (since localDescription and remoteDescription are defined to contain SDP)

- Jim