[rtcweb] Notes from the IETF88 Monday RTCWEB session

Ralph Giles <giles@thaumas.net> Tue, 05 November 2013 02:58 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/Q75zdyMqiwIPDxmRkiIY/hRLro5/BljUIkjMzoosr4=; b=Bo4praEsJwwzwbnodtJuleT26lftS6/lXjEyY6Sf19gWvuIq1KQvcvleqQo0PlB1Gv HRTENkP7JJxkW5MHVNM0i7iNAF2cPkSY5huJ/Ve2kFR8SYjUkHk/S9y9UvvCrC6QHdLm S1quugeSnjukMpU4bibH+SLSh9bq4oIEAMzYsyHV+qh/hWuoPWPgH434jBgGLTsDTbLf jhx1bPmS7465AZOALkxefi72sBpEdOS0pIc+q0oQBfm4bvGKICUxa9/29z8wIBkde5sO J0wZ6H0hFkEM2RM1Fb6Z2WlqKQrC/BKUd4dGiZ4WR9kE2wAvR4Y9nkpun1GLKLP049FU RGpA==