[rtcweb] IdP and universal trust

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Thu, 29 March 2012 11:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=eW40zb0AD7QTwGPNq4B2rbLxL9C8BtT4nzktptj5gcE=; b=kJZ63mBAEvjjwH8fNDavmSc6zV0u25MkxtBv80DWb7ytRDj1SNZMSPZvHdhnJXNJma zkCGzODUnoGkRZoFaIbQ3B/+uofyzl8ESsozEOPmPN4e9C+vW91Bkn5+JU81coSa05MN l7YonRS8OnVRxAcNKDg/AIggCHc12dwc37fLXQew/QyjlaYErOX5YnZeNbCZMTlLGx4P KQ1SFJGd3LfqyRAAdYmopWQLJagY5FwRcTBYW7lY0fNBV6FB8Hx90rzc9xEe68RxA0ql RAn21aC9abkqfA7sE3L+6x9UZcl3Q7rGJhqVhy32DvX3qM/Noz2xFIM1XnTs91T+qTXz JiXg==