Re: [rtcweb] *MUST* DCEP?

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 04 March 2014 14:53 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 14:50:56 +0000
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1393944787; bh=qUWSdVc9y0M3JqteLQqX4I6Fi7GPx1PO/jNufBK7GA8=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=pEx6HoK5eNzXvX+D7bDsnuk0q+ogmNcNJTL0dwp7ddq29VIr6rarGAishPWt20Xrn 6tj4Tmn9e86voqmLSEo3KifikAcS+4FWdT7WohKKd3yws2bMP6jjkdihzIWkYevPcJ fIm55mh9sNU/Zedfj2hnk48QkbP0A7exVKaHkgVUf9vu3ZSt2v/tJg66lMrljyeGge m6ZVuznmoQiabZVZ+ORi/gSwDxFRaj2R2nHwMAvazUxvSQKr1XgHh0uji1phHbXtGh Zi8ZZlz7X/I2XYv7I2BUMCU2J8M3+2jqJw6UadEpUBvUFxTX0KiuUvlNxR970rCoUH Q8iOJZ1yYG+oQ==