Re: [rtcweb] Proposed Video Selection Process

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca> Thu, 21 November 2013 18:14 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 10:14:52 -0800
To: Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley@crocodilertc.net>
Cc: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Proposed Video Selection Process

If there are any people in that category that wish to vote, could they email the chairs with full name and affiliation. That would make it easier to figure out how to deal with this issue. I think it will be hard to take votes from someone that will not provide the information required to be on a blue sheet due to questions about double counting.