Re: [rtcweb] Security Architecture: SDES support is a MUST

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 19 July 2012 22:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=3367; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1342736453; x=1343946053; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Q47Br357Gs+yPx+eOy7JjatAlURoTZNVs1pTOevaGdw=; b=HJGzawC+J0WAUCAZFAYPqzunKcARCsCux9hE9v+rWPWfAadtVr2vlyew kXacbFX1GELKK0GzHnahU7CmJXxeaQKEBzJCQQOkzkBtpWB/zJ1LbpM+t 7zEM2CgkdjDSTXg8NeGPends10ytNHxVThWOdqSJIBZYjXxo1nGI5j0Dx k=;