Re: [rtcweb] An input for discussing congestion control (Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-congestion-00.txt)

Soo-Hyun Choi <s.choi@computer.or.kr> Wed, 21 September 2011 07:57 UTC

References: <4E649FBD.1090001@alvestrand.no> <4E734E89.5010105@ericsson.com> <4E766C4C.2020201@jesup.org> <CAEdus3LcjV9x+gLdZm5vwKhh-ge6xzfWSEB_NxcHe1Gz_5DZ8g@mail.gmail.com> <CAOhzyf=MqsgsGUi521oJ5N6+T+K1N01MjeHYPpX_VZK8uyQksw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKkvrEkx0mqnDWqNYse3r9WUMbYKNZhrBqQ0SPUAnTtKrA5bLg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOhzyf=_n3VhNi1GgxdKJpyzEMLORcKX2499+YZHQnGqYURxjg@mail.gmail.com> <CAKkvrEnXxoiJZJ3a3eg_Ybz0POCM+UTxU7nnWCf8Xt331jiXLA@mail.gmail.com> <4E787D56.8060106@alvestrand.no> <CAKkvrEnpMusPu8py2-98NffDY493z=tA_giW9X-p6c1LtgL+XA@mail.gmail.com> <4E788A9C.40105@alvestrand.no>