Re: [rtcweb] realiable data service

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Tue, 19 July 2011 17:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RoSmFDkfP7KdUN1P/YHXaLlTiNIuZTnmNDfFNP4j2co=; b=P2vhgLWyRV8iel2zviCso3ROVOOS3EdNQAZRm22SS8LpveKXQNEuyMoM/ZUJItwJNn Lm8INK5+jQgdjX+tJsy2wNSh61F6z2kK5j8wiCBqTIX3WbW6xDPS3aML19WutNRSz2m0 jQCvcJvRIgUCNFflfznNBvNi50MbOqy8zPqdc=