Re: [rtcweb] Straw Poll on Video Codec Alternatives

cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> Tue, 10 December 2013 22:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=yr/FGQ1EtwBz6vmR97PO6SIUwamb6M+nL0O0p/gaM9Y=; b=mRLs9McqUlfqvdDWjeXxm45gfMmduCIYTUi8hUzIDrL3FGj8hWHOltg98IniFg6CdF Ta1OyE7Gn04cY7Lywblj9Ui59AhD3g9jkzFrQC7aiZAJTUGwKd4WBCZ57pcwfjElHSNb xzGDJPI8J1QO9v4C4rehUxSvLNKqPcZaGReBjCQb1PDo16wyPnsD/AqKODQHeje5OgSi nbieeO4ZrXH52qpxDRomJ6TbzsSG30fNVp3YL51QihMVp7OfYM03ve2x1ai+FTHxcALc Ta+PdbHs8tWjS95G8uIJ1Ljq2gSKWyKSN5nmzSuaPOjag5taxMkzz31mH4OFRCqKEY2E ltiw==