Re: [rtcweb] Proposed Plan for Usage of SDP and RTP - Lower level API minus SDP

Erik Lagerway <erik@hookflash.com> Thu, 07 March 2013 19:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ku/J2Fq2G7BykBP2DPQB6GxkCu4GxutoqempZP6bIxA=; b=U3DvoeYeh9gnmCP3WNDuHEkgNaLSfqH7BNq9z7wfFhWUX6sanUWCIQkBoVw+kNYAsn w1J+RAaAGSnjPdw9UQRQmHTsVnqY/jn31+U+RYCj3tD9BhNI1zUM7ngpiDgNsSDs6SK3 aLrCf33+xBVDMYjMGfVRY5iE+LWnApqNf2SToqQnhoG84tVrdY/f5fbo+uU0lIHdP2uv kJovw46mjjsWksGQNapEn4Yd+EUvyY5FEEk1G1cFxnYv711ZqSjuba7jgf53tYjYAqqT YvlqHYx4rDM3QqC+4KN48OZXVegDhdJjFRsW7lNc0xjMCQhXVZrqODNm0GItEgcbixCe fUbQ==