Re: [rtcweb] Protesting the QoS document decision

"Subha Dhesikan (sdhesika)" <sdhesika@cisco.com> Thu, 14 November 2013 20:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4206; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1384462473; x=1385672073; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=/rLdVOi5RXN5jJFM7shz98dgFPIHBcokLVMCewXgkdA=; b=YXcY5que38Vb/aP8bT2euJOr//kSS3h1BQ2YRWEXxyBquLJCJej7NAzR ngk1KfdhxlMZ+VMrRtaZPRWx/MhqlqDOh2AcYsCmX+T4nl7VoKeJSuOfx CXZmsQ4ri+Zf9gsu4ZYQ6CXqUKA/9GCt5EydkiWguWgjj2XdKZqiwgLhF U=;