Re: [rtcweb] AVPF vs AVP

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Thu, 15 September 2011 14:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=hVP/pzBnlizyAtTeRZgkQIU46icmwY5n7Aysa569wEs=; b=bzjOp8+1u2fgsUflddvWm3ouUSC40A8sFw3ygvO+1G10hOSyvhoBSogfl/ZCLB5dp7 LCEh299JWPZits2XKLRrqUSxG6oHFc0bNPBlMRPHhKN4twSYFiLSqwg5M4+CttvVHBJB XAJfXK49GRazDf1PJk37EJRFMoDAtNZXgToyc=