Re: [rtcweb] Alternative consensus and MTI video codecs

Gregory Maxwell <greg@xiph.org> Fri, 08 November 2013 02:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NKiVJWHKlPu0j4Q4WIHDne5xy5P49YS/SZD4NwYRkik=; b=PUJu4bCpbiY+R8oajgMqbFBarqLURM31MHC2w48wiF6lSf+YmY8utUPH0Mv93LZ/rb l9uwPrCQZEWCm6e9kSM/CGbwdOzJOWXUIGMPzM7gDRtJcXimj+SqdeMExp/dyaFrkSge Tjjt2r4nfhBPjpcCfZJ2pF9vFekMHTyVhgi1ETQseEElkx9JfmGznOY7GGmzuxCcKtEj 0fsiF7bBs4ryLB7ytoWQ7rWXaTSqTniMESDfsiOJLSw+mdjptAXxpC6CMAw9c/hAu+bQ uV+ry2yMmi9qiWgcaR++ys3RVqxmFvPns2W+hrYgvH4+bultZxkjcAZ840/JfXS7gQSN CYgA==