Re: [rtcweb] Counting NOs (Re: Straw Poll on Nokia mincing)

Mohammed Raad <mohammedsraad@raadtech.com> Fri, 20 December 2013 21:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=DM5/znqeyXZUOA0NRMCIWhzxKRjvbnWnJi17sUzt874=; b=SZA67ALKFr/Ktu10S6vH4A+CUdNbTE4163bQx9FcdUtk7uyxCcPe8tg9JlCrE0Ia/B afPIzwvVq//1uY2rD0FY2iGUVbYOiEaxFW5oFfFKK8q/+rvWGDjJtdDdLiKPL0Dul/ND FXt5F7Unel4o85cfs0/ueTy95DZ1XcKO71mW7oQFSZgCF/pp+tQl/I1+YLKO5S7lIaj4 KO2tJoT9FVK6D3YRYDEr4eR1e+gWZZrGU3DUC4L6AUcdCi8GbNDUk4Lq1u2uAjR1WrfT 6ISA66I5FF5ZsF6zqMkiJpdzu6o3kwJe/ap9LasmfqnEZ+sf0Ocym27eIwnic00DmX0x j3fw==
References: <CA+E6M0m5O1OqjBm13qNoRAtYZKwOs+4fs3evyO2VuuO1uqQ5eA@mail.gmail.com> <CED773F0.2D6AA%stewe@stewe.org> <20131219033000.GK3245@audi.shelbyville.oz> <CA+E6M0n9frSRbbrXh=jczQETX13HX6LDGUCq2P4=6voXx93ZVA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHp8n2m5XNC8UfDswGfD=0qCPaddcsrg08FJKXnDsz-A+tWqzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+E6M0mwWVEAv6zeET1fwdL6oDB-Cxag64XNV1EJhk-oP3241g@mail.gmail.com> <52B38E3E.1040801@bbs.darktech.org> <52B40035.2010308@alvestrand.no> <0D649E40-454C-4945-B148-FD8AC6D49349@apple.com>