[rtcweb] Extremely drafty minutes

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 02 March 2013 00:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=f5vy852zqwP6/1fPqMbzces/WjdZ6gBs40zIZt84N5w=; b=MMbqfQa0bI3E48oa9thmXYkIAThmxfdWdW3FOxno5NpQK9aScc9zKXVvhxIyMQOwOQ 2NGLBzT8IO6qSM2PRfEiOM9Fs+77Fe6YqyR5RrWaNdxtsZBS0n3nGfidGcc01OWS/CRC XGAjAAL4n9Ma3WT4XvaI/mWg3oEh3u1W+lDDl/An1rmMwOT9hDPeK/tYKT/ZR0juzJa8 I0d7HTeS0rSqfAfZtTKc0OY2Gl2sexta3sIMQXgFHLzprpIKod0rsv/dDN6Q7p0eCu3G OfGsyv8XwMMZODI5fIGuuEYaiuy0ysjkMEfHNnR5Byv+Ok9ZJzcM4bWzvG5vXGMTNKJT twsg==