Re: [rtcweb] Plan A, respun

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 08 May 2013 19:23 UTC

Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 15:23:21 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1368041002; bh=jFaX3eTyVEZtqur/0ELJ3yqROnIC8meKZIE8viVDXeM=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=Sr4jWUln3El9ZIA3vxzDDLqIDOdWXCPsTYGOYxfKXOAeLmfXZUsm6oz9rtP5rMh62 1n25/jUV2n8sN+ZStfAyGtoICyRrtAOXXi4k5Dwk6EItOs+kWsrUDDjRChSuh4JBzi hKyuNXeTze2xViTxAbviFHibY5j0p9azyJotcP0KDBASdf/jPFhD0rISo5QXFgGfxr v8T4E8b7WrNeoXj/yHbsuuTIb2UuSfy2UPOFVr7hbZ3a2J+tl4Q5iwWu5k05cPCcJL fP0hmv3CITC5Nn8A2iZC7qBvEEORLzkzKIhltwC4KcdqqmOFIsyhgo2cEMZYKbUrvB Y5IsWexL5GX0Q==