Re: [rtcweb] Usecase & architecture: Browser application with separate webserver & voipserver

Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com> Sat, 06 August 2011 22:22 UTC

From: Christer Holmberg <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>
To: Matthew Kaufman <matthew.kaufman@skype.net>, "Parthasarathi R (partr)" <partr@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 00:19:50 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] Usecase & architecture: Browser application with separate webserver & voipserver

Hi,

If I understand Matthew correctly, he is saing that, from the browser's perspective, the VoIP server is acting as a web server.

I agree, and I don't see any new browser requirements derived from that.

(There might be requirements on the VoIP server, but that is outside the scope of RTCWEB).

Regards,

Christer