Re: [rtcweb] [avtext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-fineberg-avtext-temporal-layer-ext-00.txt

Adam Fineberg <fineberg@vline.me> Fri, 26 July 2013 03:35 UTC

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 20:35:10 -0700
From: Adam Fineberg <fineberg@vline.me>
To: Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com>
Cc: "avtext@ietf.org" <avtext@ietf.org>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] [avtext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-fineberg-avtext-temporal-layer-ext-00.txt

Jonathan,

Thanks for the feedback.  You are of course correct, I'm not sure why I
forgot about the authentication of the RTP header.  The intent was not
to have to perform the crypto on the payload of course but it would
still require header changes which therefore needs the header
re-authenticated.

Regards,
Adam