Re: WG Adoption request for draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 26 February 2019 04:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=17m79I/bJ4h3RtaiaOLuOfc4u2IQ948WYAoHxVBgg0c=; b=QixYvTEldtro7/GMQ+Y4S+7nMQdS7m4GrBxFtwfBidng5zIQEb0MuUPFbzKeI1/8qA kgrkXD03MOL96ey9hLCMozEFfr5lR31cBw22jfhhjvcOT6nBf6TroRhTPsqgX45mIrIc wU2cRyMsp/5K+R1Dw9dmAJRR+W1cO1CrKScJMSxM45UKe0FpHogScdmMTPQ+F5DkOzd9 YyricNYcYcw9rPUP2E5Ze/zsKmWkFPUhB/LI0AQh4lRtGjKHvhNfJErA/m3Q92kad4kN viZhwVlzALEDrKVRlFtc3Y4TFHGx5noV/bPJhEx2xwr2cedinEeeG0sOjQ+Vrhlqjyv5 Tw4w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=17m79I/bJ4h3RtaiaOLuOfc4u2IQ948WYAoHxVBgg0c=; b=UoE/5RvBr29vyKea5OC2U9uDFIoQDQA4uqxHOam7Y8f5X3C8hM2EvU4zilkThTEQqZ bUrqVcWTXV1h/JcZfrvOLWqLAa+s7NXZcuH3oQcclWilnnbyrjXGk4WdjBJIOiQk8t2f ++if490LQQMYiVhz7nuLmzic9np6w3eoOpEtVfT4Tl2Anx6s6pQBvZqrqQDdaHhN97W/ XW2tBEIzssnInIrLN9Or5ic0v/6NJsC6Kv0r3O7UPpFOiIPshnXEwHr06+rFBgvdPDmG d7bO5DggeOIPvqa/ess3v7VFzUHHZKE+HwM7ysIumCgr2lExPyf85zuzNEI2CmKnVlm2 xirQ==
References: <20190218173351.GI28950@pfrc.org> <CA+RyBmXN=0FYoHWt4TzPg05_ZoC9RbsOSvoFAte9doDY8_JDgg@mail.gmail.com> <542FBF1D-4D61-4E45-8CD2-CE9EC8BF6A38@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmVtLXSZfADQ9YgBEWj+d_X=zXh6SwSfqrUSNWiVNTwNXA@mail.gmail.com> <20190219174109.GN28950@pfrc.org> <CA+RyBmXresOc+i75O7=u5COG3q70s_fX4rK0mQw5LLdak6dxug@mail.gmail.com> <20190220044330.GA14326@pfrc.org> <CA+RyBmWhd7SDArpcrXABnm2GXGd2f3+jWOG2x2+Dgi_VNcWm0g@mail.gmail.com> <20190225032316.GA28974@pfrc.org> <CA+RyBmXi3DVb2KOfuFwCZcGT89cQ-E-C5dQ=-CAf7mq4W1db=Q@mail.gmail.com> <20190225172544.GA17563@pfrc.org> <CA+RyBmVttZ4po8b+uNetEMabKbbr7eVZOwukg+4rFndXMU8QvQ@mail.gmail.com> <7D93A642-9A84-4ECB-9AE3-1F072C5E5B17@cisco.com>