Re: Comments on draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-08

xiao.min2@zte.com.cn Tue, 26 September 2023 07:28 UTC

Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 15:28:00 +0800
From: xiao.min2@zte.com.cn
To: ketant.ietf@gmail.com
Cc: draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo@ietf.org, rtg-bfd@ietf.org, jhaas@pfrc.org
Subject: Re: Comments on draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-08

Hi Ketan,

Thank you for the suggested text, very helpful.
I've just posted a new revision that incorporates all your comments. Link as below.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo-09
 Please see inline with [XM-2]>>>.

Original

From: KetanTalaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com>
To: 肖敏10093570;
Cc: draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo@ietf.org <draft-ietf-bfd-unaffiliated-echo@ietf.org>;rtg-bfd@ietf.org <rtg-bfd@ietf.org>;jhaas@pfrc.org <jhaas@pfrc.org>;
Date: 2023年09月25日 15:37

Hi Xiao Min,
Thanks for your response. Please check inline below for further suggestions.