Re: WGLC for BFD Multipoint documents (last round)

<gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com> Thu, 08 February 2018 04:58 UTC

Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2018 12:57:49 +0800
From: gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com
To: rrahman@cisco.com
Cc: rtg-bfd@ietf.org, gregimirsky@gmail.com
Subject: Re: WGLC for BFD Multipoint documents (last round)

Hi Reshad,

thank you for the great suggestion. Below is the proposed update to section 4.3.1 New State Variables:

OLD TEXT

       This variable is only pertinent when bfd.SessionType is

       MultipointTail.

NEW TEXT

        This variable is only pertinent when bfd.SessionType is

         MultipointTail and SHOULD NOT be modified after the

         MultipointTail session has been created.

Greg Mirsky

Sr. Standardization Expert
预研标准部/有线研究院/有线产品经营部 Standard Preresearch Dept./Wireline Product R&D Institute/Wireline Product Operation Division

E: gregory.mirsky@ztetx.com
www.zte.com.cn