Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-11.txt

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 07 May 2020 20:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8Qt5zV52aFyF134D/sbyvGjv8MI4i0cuuPEytliK2II=; b=Kr0v0Mhkm1ObTnsqR2TTfc0RJ3DUyEDtJzNu2MmaGvaPP8/4sd80GSMRApT4gdvUBz /V8syM2w7s8PX8OadAk3ZZxIv4x2CkKMUbSxqpOu3idXrqBvtnDIz1F2rvtf2+60K2XV ArhVB+rIz3VwwT8eatqo0MduB+6Tu6mNlawO9slL1B3HI2N/nYgrjlqpmJ3QajCdIGK6 EXrdVWZHFVu5dAmBqtPKHthEghVj+C0Gi0u7Ih+XlqkKP8jdY8b2PfkC+IzmqKspaEOl oNO6B/ImMBfZiHTnpx18wsUb+gtSSeeRolaZnyBWqFjOknmDVO91BblQA9T7Gz30EW7m nkxQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8Qt5zV52aFyF134D/sbyvGjv8MI4i0cuuPEytliK2II=; b=VqTi88sBskjes28WHolBhgimX3tvg011I5I//X59TSmpml2wKTLn0MfUS/AmbL9oOe 1qtQAC8kZKkBy7xjjkwP++sgmc/VHSC77j1ZviTuxNAP9na4KSVCS0yqI3TR3/6YgNld Swk9OmzlVDY3C/tA6KmADN7fYEagdwNgekjMxfBh0XcE6KBhbQMeJ2zLMQ/V5AeLklO6 q9EoEJMMlnya3j6exx+gMdP9o6LaSDelJLwgkKtWckQyU/3HUYYuXUzwitXeEaeOSAMj UlMPf6H8QmdnEcpCoOMh/eoKZ2ZwfQRzeMxRFXYXnyrdRQ38AOw46sjdOjv/EPh2UtG8 OweQ==
References: <158863263846.21115.1621770081697874195@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+RyBmWxv7E+LRejhnbW0CjRYb6VGpdEm5Hq92UYrKoz6qGaBA@mail.gmail.com> <039E96B8-40E5-46B4-A519-434C2AEEAE47@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmXcRE1JmOSPcSq6ZFvpuaifssZOSqOPOvEppP7eW6QwXw@mail.gmail.com> <2BB0F1AC-3F6F-45CA-BF7E-93335D7C5106@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmVY10AFjLjzKQPp__JvBsuvdM2yZ+rM2C7m0Sir_DuKVw@mail.gmail.com> <C6E7C3DF-0E73-47F6-9FD8-655788F982AE@cisco.com>