Re: WGLC for BFD Multipoint documents (ending July 14, 2017)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 03 July 2017 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lfP0MGgKracVu75ZqXDHR6nxGkJpDVE0K4CIGf3KWk4=; b=f/d8XCjeGmPlJVuZxrImuFqIS8IxJ4yfbo63h70J8xfaCOv6lxi8cXKd3z8Vcw9xDN T0Ia5wqcnkiKhK7F8TtWujYXJl1+n8Q9T1Q/VNqMDOcq0dpMXEHrCqOYDntvduXkKiLL 6/8jt4Rz7Zd8/GKPxGwSJpDJnstQL/1HV4q0je3aAk5zAYi4vHtWdVOw0sCm5ZQ99wLa QJASn/lE5mIndfqonwQ/Mvm2TpL84BUpmgImRD77aA5T/sxsokRrUjNj45sAF6yDuKv7 NwyDZmWK20bdW5wxcjegm8kauAVOAts0YjOTtMZ6cUPEEaspO2Fzo7iYvRLE/KzeXQxt BJwQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lfP0MGgKracVu75ZqXDHR6nxGkJpDVE0K4CIGf3KWk4=; b=r7FX3i3DWf/A6Wc6ysvWdpQhJCE43cjep0Opalcptxbaaqq2RleQVDXGU883PNjzrR wQXkmYTBG5LJKWThTGdsBx8Ilh0s1xHsLD9zUq+36AP8u7Iw+ePF+H6eTb+UfWLiELtt Vn0Fje+Jf+M6sxAJb7SE894cEIP8x8wRzIR1ynjRIuE/uPe81GeiQaKDiqgCXkEtX0jB JemJQc4is2/rFRu9owKr5XYpkUpsut2jRexgat8mxHoJI7BM/n+I2yxHD0ZPpvA/lwpW H+iREqlnXHVchpSDPNxINo6Nhld1zqSI83RqypPD0wBOWnlqEgs3aVe46CXhoZ6XS5O1 KtJw==