Re: BFD over VXLAN: Trapping BFD Control packet at VTEP

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 15 August 2019 23:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=No1mZ8E7BFAa2PTrm7LD/cP8F+YvbqArNRF4Cm9KJ0M=; b=Yqmnjgtq50EMJQ9Yro+d0dUUEFUI7/efkB7hmJ66I5psMDHu8RSaTcRlUvPH6sM6Hs z/hDe5qlp79DxqIjBptE0CEf99gX6pvnIEraDDAyqzFhSytCLuAjiCkAdtn7AGPy6xYs 0SimNC5JlPU5WbKdbDePVC6WuUkAcvAPwfcisRAoKLfhV6Icpe8h3QghmuZlQzQFP5hB BVqawK1ht58OuQMHT3sJ+6OBHBcagckIt4K2Vsx/42bMc4zNLjm9sk17Vtvq71scXTb2 T5vNaeo74lpWnG4Uwxv+x3rRAdpBuZYh1yObiojEzm28VFQB2yTId6DhGUncYXQzKzha KBmg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=No1mZ8E7BFAa2PTrm7LD/cP8F+YvbqArNRF4Cm9KJ0M=; b=R9Xb3BL2imsSGbq2yUUCMHhkhlAqiYgx621VIcv+40xyyQmeb8Ga5Fet2QeNi4HklC V98gXrZrwyQabEISFJbYTMfvLby/oUane+FxIwu7Zcco1HPnc3GWnLGPVzkXMzL7lCua 9zvmtE2Egsqikv5c71XXM+s0c15ZSeG1vFujfzudFq56hh/264b0rsFW9u2bXysFgQi1 85lMS+1Sa2SpVW3ZmRD9galA1hOQegZaWFkTZM/eRApuhWmQ7ENMc87vKMVWj22t+Cyc gN9FT8JZexs8FeqYJj7fHcscJnULibLwKI6O+qBlKR62NqsWjZB2y86wzLkb9dF/LJi2 bmwg==
References: <CA+RyBmW=byLBNfVQSdaEoMf-QnJtj13k788XhbZ9tqH4bcgqNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTBJztjmNgrDyHgMo8-nRazAaXACGJJZ6Lx8z8aRVBM+GA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWrM3v37BO8O_VOGG-NJ+UbrtSVQ_2GwW0R+vLkxbtvHw@mail.gmail.com> <CACi9rdvKTLwBQn9mcJksGTW79QTFj0d45DOpDT1Jee4QpGnv3Q@mail.gmail.com> <c57a3cf3-ab77-99df-0f78-104edef3275c@joelhalpern.com> <CACi9rdubTnzgCVZK0syRf3fsrpTU45SpQV57n2rNcNCqk+3+7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CACi9rdsmP8SFwP+Her45XKFwQZ3SQgwLpr62kAY-kP4vZtnFnQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTD4nQ4YROxUA9hxdTFOtv4XpmazA=apm2ceuCxt3yM=XA@mail.gmail.com> <bf019ac6-2580-7f9e-66c4-5a24c1b2eb2b@joelhalpern.com> <CAOPNUTC=q4O=QUhFFiuv8UnU1uuCjHYkJV-Oha07NTJ_X7SODQ@mail.gmail.com> <7437a61e-133c-c53e-fd1d-c3a31e4e90a9@joelhalpern.com> <CAOPNUTB+fNXmB8jctUrVh5aAYd-R=CC6cv=1QpzMoYcVs0EUtw@mail.gmail.com> <df39e2b9-598a-5121-525c-f435d72e2184@joelhalpern.com> <CAOPNUTDHu2Ywy2=1eNzM-1jAmSOxOrHXGC2uZ3x7jVb7+vhoig@mail.gmail.com> <7500b927-4b05-0e65-0afc-4bf57770f15c@joelhalpern.com> <CAOPNUTAD9-CSBz2dFvRzyggM2JgemN54JK5p=Qj7weni7QKrHQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTCSXm5maOmYnh8_7oxZsCn=9rJPFS7O9P+1a8ie-u=7Cg@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWqB0oAAgjq5TYTZt9xce=dMzbRrDw8=O-UjWF8ovDLNg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTCmnEMMN1nvAaMuU+uiREBpLr-86=Ujo+ppdccpFk0kpw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmW38DY2xaebViT3goj=g3bHY5QrR7ttvKxyB=JmfYW0qg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTDmhnrrUeJbrQzf=1BT=ezaUkNLqNmkgCNtiGmn148n9g@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmWO-u+xon55UhDkmj-+nS2ogP4WOMR9jdL2RQbQ+JLb4A@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTAUvhVcXAKD9yLW7NJP6T4sM3y_sJpuWJ2L899oswScTQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmVYuyVUXWYtwDQsPbvgP88dSanOdTNj=MWVU_-MGvadJA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOPNUTD0+Nf61WOzbynFgj9vhM6ADPoA7f16fn4wWpEQgYdhzQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmVgucPVpt7GYPpJYASqRnvGoyS2tq4QUw2cm0q1O_1Ktg@mail.gmail.com> <CACi9rdso42A0mgCnDQ1b4rbABjS4vEGf_C9BCGc91m01PLRf8w@mail.gmail.com>