Re: Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-18: (with DISCUSS)

"Mirja Kuehlewind (IETF)" <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Wed, 01 August 2018 11:59 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=aGd9qfQz6tEwM48lRb0/odFmF6497IXfZWS1ccvZ7YyeE20ZyBpFaB50gXNaMxDBacyink9x1UKiS7cqcYxa7KZkqf90Y1uPhSulcI+SGVeac4FKCMDCB1BybS6+flsdNKVT+5dZLBFqPSbKOrtXUx9RsS68Jo0k8tj+qT3ksvw=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:In-Reply-To:Date:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;