Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5884 (5085)

Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu> Fri, 06 October 2017 07:36 UTC

Subject: Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5884 (5085)
To: "Reshad Rahman (rrahman)" <rrahman@cisco.com>, Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com>, "Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com>
Cc: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, Kireeti Kompella <kireeti@juniper.net>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>, Tom Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>, "rtg-bfd@ietf. org" <rtg-bfd@ietf.org>
References: <20170811053550.27303B81263@rfc-editor.org> <20170811173930.GJ24942@pfrc.org> <E2844FE2-9C88-4410-A7A2-7F8AE0567E78@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmU13-Ba2mDROiWtV4Aai_rtZDZ7PzEK0GGgE+ESa9JTNQ@mail.gmail.com> <7501E817-C95E-410A-A91E-080B36B213BE@cisco.com> <F73A3CB31E8BE34FA1BBE3C8F0CB2AE29187C3DD@dggeml508-mbx.china.huawei.com> <4bb63466962c4957a594e73163329940@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <3D83F334-5ABC-4CD3-AF14-5D4537671D19@juniper.net> <0cefc1ddee8e4e77b56392095cc8d2d7@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CA+RyBmV3JN==GY9116hPoKsvWjhRq1_5yArqWBUfx8cEDAvDbQ@mail.gmail.com> <D5FAEC68.318D55%rrahman@cisco.com>