Re: Resetting the sequence number in an authenticated BFD session

David Ward <dward@cisco.com> Thu, 10 January 2008 22:25 UTC

From: David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:24:42 -0600
To: David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=40960; t=1200003902; x=1200867902; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dward@cisco.com; z=From:=20David=20Ward=20<dward@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Resetting=20the=20sequence=20number=20i n=20an=20authenticated=20BFD=20session |Sender:=20; bh=r8KYBL1ai2Z3psvaB73cnUXf6cHUpM8Kro4c2WUG49s=; b=vWSAkrzLUYU4QmrOXETg++xxq3xK9ddLv4tpRRHiHiBSFECWvllcEpOyVA Ny9+YWR816GPhPZ+BLu2oAv1tvi7Hzi7FK2ifZ+yFAkzDC/C4BV81Zrb9Ymo G4VD+u5Xv4;