Re: draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan IESG status

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Mon, 27 January 2020 22:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5FHZ9xZQRofDUSpCDZrszJ8fs4IrwjgK/enmzkiOMB0=; b=CyuNvHXokQxJxdh6ZC4MmclF91FsVUycyHb0XWYS1NyE57pDgxiPvge8Pvk+GzQpa4 WYHIhs3S9nx+ATsCzjtZmvPglWTNpYg8Y00msNd9G2FCijfOmM4SiToQBa+E9qzNFcv0 aoXqcRRpC/5jS5EI1JZSwtBh5b5KmhDFApyHcyUlrBzaWunqcnFAMi6UBPuHUQd9wo7e +Jgic8JK/iyADygGPlQpXGKRNg3YRVq8Ibt4KhyWd5sw4qpuXDclNy1DslXC13BH36gc 3fqwAheHxaOypJp55yJ8TWLJHyL/9PQVZ64wJ6qNURSmFSZCLXu/ahE08F2rDvKfPNK7 /S8w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5FHZ9xZQRofDUSpCDZrszJ8fs4IrwjgK/enmzkiOMB0=; b=SHBSnvRYBEffbOC0rHcF6cyLD8IK6HSCkR6kFEe39K1Txe4NgMGGnRTsncmoRvfhD3 TpjR+58+8Djw731TwWWkSkbnqdLHWY3S97n1dokGRB4Rd8PszmcUzzkF07WOGpOVMEnz 7Pzy2cuWkIdLvBGzOGaeXlc1xinBWipq0Qi4X5DNF2AJa25JSDdUf8vL2sDrVwCsjLaX NCYYnixC25swN6bNysDsG63wbqrbn8NdoG6j/v8M8CM0pOVFAySdEnZfR6dKOgtg6vOY /7visHM7JecVwSlaMkon+K8H0XnD0MG8J9sqNtacTT/MOcLkV/bXx0m/iH25NP7b8yvb mtYA==