Re: WGLC for BFD Multipoint documents (ending July 14, 2017)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sat, 08 July 2017 01:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=NQhj/8jU42QnYq+AKZS5s00gP6VEVQExfqg6umZKmvY=; b=t/chuC5OhZIvIwgtp7QSP2+cUlsTqrq+ZS42+DQo6t+hIXh3ls5EyGwyo92dcxhBU/ 7L9mEx5I4+r3Cc+McuN41kkcAG2rpVEtkL7SOSMtidj7saLcIVjdsy8KV25K+QW9N7hd rKul/bQoRt1IJq3WEZo3c3zO3nAvywnlmLYLfKAMievEWYAvkWbu1ns/GLbBdg6vaMfC 8dce3ziLhCmXggykQuCss2xXWJE0Faw6berL2SExzZwKGlPXfHmGZ+OSXEzTXYK5qwNk o/GGAF/QpK3hg58KGR1HexygOLlfEq+p7O27x2Naa2igb6fsE526dHj0X1y5R7FzOOzm Q1yA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=NQhj/8jU42QnYq+AKZS5s00gP6VEVQExfqg6umZKmvY=; b=NnUDYKT97vDyHh/b8mTBLfoXsu4hD0eQ8eYsLbrqqY61Hhso/mgRotg+xNgAempXxZ zfuFBmaWVknT9+ykE35g1vQEg8UubFUELa/Wmx5vV1sT2zhkTPh8jxkpjczKWPMSRhZv zORpZ7n+vzQCSxnUil7DyEl9sQY0QoN3YesF9mPFdPQkhG2guELCTRzjo6FMt3NMsXIf /tYnjqxSnP5oCTOx7o6FrDoPWYmxFUaJpYlGuBXKYbcco9G4bFVGeHXlJJRhGAm7vvBx NRPhTM5jin/CuA4/q3VvraFaZvFj1IITHJ3Fi15gcLn1ImRGeSMhCqT3z9+/71n9eNTm P9YQ==