Re: The usecase of the BFD application

Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org> Sat, 09 November 2019 19:08 UTC

Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2019 14:12:04 -0500
From: Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>
To: Weiqiang Cheng <chengweiqiang@chinamobile.com>
Cc: bfd-chairs@ietf.org, rtg-bfd@ietf.org, '王瑞雪' <wangruixue@chinamobile.com>, liu.aihua@zte.com.cn
Subject: Re: The usecase of the BFD application

Weiqiang Cheng,

BFD appears to be likely to have a small amount of business at the upcoming
IETF-106. The working grooup needs to find a secretary to commit to minutes
for us to meet.

If we do meet, you may have 10 minutes to discuss this.

I will ask you to include the following information in your presentation:
- How does this proposal differ from BBF TR-146?
  (https://www.broadband-forum.org/download/TR-146.pdf)
- What are the implications for BFD clients?  This would include BFD yang
  models.

-- Jeff