Re: BFD over VXLAN: Trapping BFD Control packet at VTEP

Santosh P K <santosh.pallagatti@gmail.com> Wed, 31 July 2019 18:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XBMp9gY8+1yr/RgC3O9AC9++Whvvr6T9K3AZCUcPVyE=; b=a4kfMAKVliwmSWsNQkaDvSlSwyiQyVmKBGArJPRxnNvYcHAAAtYbCYLW1REOwkIGrM VONTNv22ZRkHbxTV4GnfeY8L8qqeqL2FrlnSjkK/DFJhJYstgwBtSdKKXeHtEKJUstS0 OXwxVS9jenO1Hd3wV1oketyfsbM+kdAKK4mF+vof+4CpQfubaQHeQeziXJsf6E5P9WOf pbjokf5DKfowAQOxKWgEGemvh7xnQc/Yn34UWTdFB2icylBpOgE46jJ29T5eFGR2I3RN QNvePxBuY3WLXGntnW/k0RM4SOYfjidvoZg1E47EYIf3LQR4Mc82GzlMVfqNHDEMpnUy FbgQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XBMp9gY8+1yr/RgC3O9AC9++Whvvr6T9K3AZCUcPVyE=; b=lVoEG03wNUpigEXyw6C2R8QA3IX+mqkPSsHSwl0Mzbgr1gEQSn/+4eomdV9jMkRaKu omUqTVr2QcDHv7gwQBorzTc5V6CdmAagiNEW7/D4qPe+1Y77rPEkBsVjXp0mSeYCNmG+ a3+5heSLIwt8rau5CWMW+T7j3nQy3Br6iLQbe+VYI80kx41EQk/9J06sgfQKvA0DJRXX Tq/Dmvh+O1pe6aQAGRrs/wqTsRRtfVlgGwrWHsiIyMAdKhTwiPzIxfCXWoc796z6hUwQ AX0AAcLxw2z1fFym1TYS5jiirz/9rJMC0JH5WUKYKzfXFr4XiX2vS9iyG/S2F2ONOh5M xb0Q==