Re: Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 25 December 2019 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=je0Oney1NJnkuB3ho5D3eXC/3vanvLpaN9becasTPQQ=; b=M96+WvbEhVcQgSf6DQ1AFw3U4ZppOL6x8tA7SHh3ILAhMoAvLKvFP70f+xNIkCigVC 3/8k3Ymgk6eRmcPvug9E9CCz0Vx3uNMXus7Gvk6ueBK+suSv1QlePsSI3fAgq9dzpqsn tbELMVCEGbsK0GY5Vij+7AfLqV+5waAHOySVe0kDiaJycNFz6yVWdGHTNXWCCmqM7LVh XVQxSVXPbtKEVe3PG1V/wXQ8vZLa8WegzOLGIbNzL6K4oAvh3O7kVcx/KvngQRaRPlU3 QyU42M955gfQjKPdCXJ8tnNW5PMrEhPawAti2dM945XJUPo8vUPKP/TqWGNhSveS5HWr mAdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=je0Oney1NJnkuB3ho5D3eXC/3vanvLpaN9becasTPQQ=; b=BW3SXlJ+sKcHx1hHmD05PZ75LDd7BZZC+RfP0WTrhjp8u0RWDrUdhVkwRewy0mr76c 4ejioGWfNJBhIvu+lmSYy8EG0JRX576OuopZHVHF/G9xKx1EUCPzvXYOnf1pFgsHeu8/ jd+tqNHd5mokElSPiv+JJZz67OSZKtw7vSpnMGezEL+ea+SDvN55Vr7ouc3saqhfFFxi vgeYvGupIsaxYLKFubDi2XZFTci8TY1KY+e3yJW0fdXgSj+wwVfPz91XeECEqRRf9KFS V52op4My63N+bIONpg3LhnuTgYsCfhaMDJkS/rndOC79/C9KALbOoU9EEj3b+8snUl40 T2Lg==