Re: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5884 (5085)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 15 August 2017 23:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=vvyIcQ2BwFMrmpQagh5Cl0ZM0O7wx/h7MpNL4qr5iVQ=; b=QvQ/A4UlYGq1OdqRBy58E+8JToggGzBsqfv6Jnz0XSy4U7aSvhM5GUGClw1znpwIfv XbVwDDhNKzPaJt8p/cfMJOSj7jeQPP6CJHPlkG+bxCfhJaVfgTu5hNaSE6A+zHhZRpKl D6MDlelvab537YUXQVqssC0i4vZBHT4hAigAEbA3Ye8ub95XS5lMpXW+oReSzK80N6/w +SJveCDCNnCwaVohXgQ33dDGTeeDgOznE27d2UNYTgkqlBmEO41f1BjyvcbwRo/Pj3qE z590JV1dx8ygc9SVs1g9FJ2CvSRe20wJKG/6E8k/YScr/Y1zyIHs1BMB9sCOeb7rV4Dn QEUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=vvyIcQ2BwFMrmpQagh5Cl0ZM0O7wx/h7MpNL4qr5iVQ=; b=IFWb9nIQYJMSRN+wAKc36a1kaanV05Ifm0kKhnCdoQHdtkezKe7jR77XxQ32XzFF37 h8BYOSTJGeLmqivrdHK3VQrAXFp6mBkp9jVtkTVm1MSSEJqAOU3cRJverJChCWPP/s86 PtZheu+6VeSoVycaR61kWYIBXuWch0gZUsNd7MlMuDCUuqEDT7iT5boVS8tAvrI2iaaI IH4siTbxQnfY+kPtg2WxzjneQ7CPEsc1bdgz6kXgrzq4gOjLH2FrHwW2ZNRTJaXB+qAr wWZqZNxBI38eAwchew0MqhIsapraW6zRBtVhXJs4824nRfid73BCg/dJ+kGJKGjYXng6 ritA==
References: <20170811053550.27303B81263@rfc-editor.org> <20170811173930.GJ24942@pfrc.org> <E2844FE2-9C88-4410-A7A2-7F8AE0567E78@cisco.com> <CA+RyBmU13-Ba2mDROiWtV4Aai_rtZDZ7PzEK0GGgE+ESa9JTNQ@mail.gmail.com> <7501E817-C95E-410A-A91E-080B36B213BE@cisco.com> <F73A3CB31E8BE34FA1BBE3C8F0CB2AE29187C3DD@dggeml508-mbx.china.huawei.com> <4bb63466962c4957a594e73163329940@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com> <CA+RyBmVW6pG_YgpsmFy8QRCDWV3iUj43sF2uy7Sf=P8AnGF+dw@mail.gmail.com> <0e567a1ed81d4f77a627f1a84fe72e1f@XCH-ALN-001.cisco.com>