Re: The BFD WG has placed draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan in state "Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org> Wed, 24 January 2018 18:05 UTC

Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 13:10:29 -0500
From: Jeffrey Haas <jhaas@pfrc.org>
To: rtg-bfd@ietf.org
Subject: Re: The BFD WG has placed draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan in state "Call For Adoption By WG Issued"

Working Group,

draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan has been adopted by the working group.  (And I'm
only four days late in replying to the long adoption!)

Authors, please resubmit as draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan.

Also, Authors, since my impression is that there are already multiple
interoperable implementations of the draft, please consider pushing hard to
reach the point where we can publish this ASAP. :-)

If the implementations are already publicly done, please unicast me and I'll
add them to the BFD status page on the wiki.

-- Jeff