Re: WGLC comments on draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 09 November 2018 01:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=bpPX8orBwszJN7FMmMoi4z6SpatbOzqWzbiTt5q8gvc=; b=IetMboJxExZREsjFaXAzGPnFvRUl+zp+MLi+ONWtPKYLEykyatFF2EzwYLeRDXbcvc pRLdkhBK+mu78zFEQIW8hnvNZMIeU7aUf+elc4Gw0mwtUbEAB3xr1jJsL+1O5j5apauR u8+3j800gyQ2TNHlM8ebG3c4l7Wu93E/gIE7FlAo0zKu3oChF0dZrBZTKCE7mblsZ2/1 0g/+OMfiBaCWznQQSvxW4cSACUvEuiCrIL7kuY7Hpmw/vnVZjrRpxIt7zCoIYtmsoHJm baatTSoSI6tgOgyj5BjFDAaWxpyHeH5ELKxG2SLfXAPOnYjEn5SFrt/Db/8HbsvFsUUH AuNg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=bpPX8orBwszJN7FMmMoi4z6SpatbOzqWzbiTt5q8gvc=; b=tE7cxsgZhsGySuDVCZ7nJdnhXp1P8kpQKOnCz2D8YBpbQFKapnRpZi7C2L/URmM0vg Txk27NfP5ZUb61ID6lkJ+GPrcCxxQ8DOZwojLn6nh8u48/y6/jUuyhtcGYjEKrsVK/UJ t/uaXurmAfByMv5TVUNhPt6jZAgNDyt/1CgoQqATRqeWueVpZtF/nGooZ3aPGT3P7kKo pV0Ex7uvC4/IsAWxDyC0kI87sE4/RRhAD4EV1l5UU9QsuDzrTG729Chusy5sP4p7OaxJ 6hB9BWqfOB2aOIDSuHUa9AO3aIkqLAyDgwzdka2tOF/yuV/E4zgLtgSqmPNM6jvbe8jI ttuw==