Re: BFD WG adoption for draft-haas-bfd-large-packets

Mahesh Jethanandani <mjethanandani@gmail.com> Mon, 22 October 2018 18:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=UEuDg6ouaengah7yAHYCGv+IWtzHUwlW8mMt98PDXr4=; b=GmIgPJWUqrWu61KWORGtfEZQZVYtERaNX6S52od4JO87kTNbg919UmN+lYVZGbzwtX TpDNGe0uGDtjAqGp8yJgs4aEU6iqgVzuk943GPTybzN2YMCBWIr15ENmod6F10i/oOS1 nzPr/05cj0lQcXnDD7h8wGuTwGULogHGIrnJHpIvVK0sWFTO0NxzoN38meX6daENT7iD /1VWphwClCbfiCvYPWHjv9NU1qUw0i6xYflx6aOGosdVT9DQEAEIz9zxaWG3qOGE5tPu ksSunhJCxWC0/VDqYCBP/H0aITXiLepxdywWPkKgzZxOSU2x4GUFR7IcVq30LFa6pRXi iG/A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=UEuDg6ouaengah7yAHYCGv+IWtzHUwlW8mMt98PDXr4=; b=b6hZAryKnA8qTMgep6ZWApGuDaa8aqoEpJ2vXXVPLoWCBwjZwCWxELHNExh2BKXpqR cuQl167E0o+wbf4Lekt5X4n54HLfdpVCYC5ZunQUfXHhvt+iZv3+E44ZqlLuTaOuyrFW qeFamncQvfnGxn8xXNed8DOf7e72RxW/lUk4q4rCTbkLGbZIPOjRLe3MMy0qnnAa3EyV A3rGhmayxdBFH7mYs2ST+FLhaEGyJ5HnlYckgvklMKwAaooSLESqLKWhtVTJGXEU8Gj8 ROHLlx8XdhPyWJhiVMwjDiIwC4b+X3cAk/11zT8ICjjqnzu52+pmfcfSGNDVfn8YAxdg 9tJw==