Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-07

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 04 June 2019 20:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=OdnKdaJngQuot7pZALiG+PqQxJnthSeCa3nTqhA4Amw=; b=SN//33rSkjThjoUPmYs0sB5rcRUbhm61KQZZZuCVMp6Lxik4tOQA7F+ZJ1lHy2yZNx dkHYURiHNYUC2xLnLcBRHNCmdywuUszA/YepM+ma3VBQ8w6rrIH+Epb2QV6CTfrm0Vlr d2gO6rsjfoRrBWtPpz+INusnSWgaZfbREA5xobR8ekCCZrtceUTyN5wgZfiOCCWcUy6C BfYZLP13A9PsI9auZBwr+OQYKGgIPDFq78VQv4f8GcsLtsApVy1WXLMP/bM8pCNwUnNR 8KqYH3VJsJyF/vDDVtPq+VzOPKEG+Y6ViZZB3RU3frCarYjsJ/XZy0j48jW5syk95OwT P+AQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=OdnKdaJngQuot7pZALiG+PqQxJnthSeCa3nTqhA4Amw=; b=nkdxhcB7MIuzyCF6P0z9nFmwLQxLymKRQ7XbwrN5T8n6+kcaeQl36bA0SAt7To2GLy 100KZ+0iuQu4H1mF4L/SlNC+PuNnl6EDG10wXkJ428eSzTTfjNfhwHv5UStkiJt6P0Fg msuH6IgXs3CGys4ug3yvYfJrDBcH9KnrtaYMcm74uRKCnc+aFK6xzGzqs7o+G7zmqwXR YPcq/Bca3p9PY5G5/6n1fZttZ5695jlenJa4B9tz7P6D1rmTZuRQremaEyjwak6nX+U4 fNehBvfJmFXv9uMbPGrTM243a3uOHzpz0Ojoyx9PCYci3MpB2z28KPENXs4bEU1Hzhig RvsA==