RE: [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5884 (5085)

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Wed, 04 October 2017 19:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=82038; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1507146478; x=1508356078; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=t/XgP4wycJeiPd+IPUnzMoFPbLFHy4RC+pudshmXxtQ=; b=RnHvw0PCSVe3rDpYTvmQYfR0ieNfADZ9oQ7dWFH0rHtXdNFXPFy9bQYC wh2LwQLpxJsaSCJZ0z5kz/8T1HEhPKNCA9Jcnii2lXJG/UX7k2MVqY9Zb DoZx1F0luLmLx8Wm3gulllN2kVS4lqXMBzLd+AFBkQPLt1fOpQaXgq9pY w=;