Re: Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-07

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 05 June 2019 21:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GDFhfx2GqmeQsn9DWlq0Y7KHs3tfmJPIfcJHJ1d3APc=; b=KsmIDSFyhhkFQ8cBIUSDi5zCjdTkG12EBUwHeA+TGXHN+7SzBch6jQNuqER9bvDxd6 5GwwLxM3Ac35+ifk+jHhRj6vIdrtBJDn4Ly5sx4Je2Pqw6aUlpiiW5VNjxMgNK26BCxi aurwOQmU9/7qJFVYEzsniZjtK+XdixLeOYsGB8i6amG2teK+lZOa5HFBx9cP60Qb3WXz 8T8tKM8bIh3Yp/PGFuMogsnMKkvdmI88t3/x5XO5cbqMPUdXqSWBj0IfRjZSsvklnfGe AZdfKsQ+kG5M9d09VMuVTZviEPfrP4nIaZlVd5gX5XSECbNZ7ZVtyj7OQpVbgoyjzE6b S5Fg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GDFhfx2GqmeQsn9DWlq0Y7KHs3tfmJPIfcJHJ1d3APc=; b=GZgvhF40h8+Ep3U1U0PhOvyyx6d5V1gpvEYOpEIh9m/5nFSuI6SymyLKWwGFlEXcEh MOLNG7S9o6JaMdxT8C30bPghFXqLgFWF47mP5T20QAL82hQc0lDvidAgdb2KWLdXVLmg QVsVDIk6k1j0nSAXMiX8XK400LfZozRxK7zHkYPgvwk679Y0dzBQW9GqyvZFudTRHl4g YvFqCZ8MBgXSDRPwGIWjzdUydBYCro+KMbMjlB67lMEax7Loc8B7hn4XOQy681IuvvNb 1bhV8N8cpXXhouTldho04S6wHUkahYA++iND4wkrgWCoe9eqTfbR0ksKIdtJiSvlRJsZ VolA==