Re: [bess] BFD WGLC for draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan; BESS input solicited

Anoop Ghanwani <anoop@alumni.duke.edu> Wed, 19 December 2018 06:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lOUnZf/f0MCfH58VJBduZouzesYbefjQqJF16OtyD0Q=; b=Xzj2CDlVcNm711rlHFX9BjQEydYYqaLac2bhu24wGSJ+fpykIhl55ghCAvWJMv8XV8 byaK1sxLTQ2DxwU4ricSNDMSqVjoWZJXd4D1Y7dFL8iXIsY2KIdl+mt12WmePTpnPzIc c+23Ezi1+zXInk4Ito1fbkYlkZIRpblND6WxU9H/RuNTA8E28fZeWOV/eLyKMjyxOc1J yeZxjQQTxV3Yn+OK8ht0huGb/3nJ7nQ0NSpTHhEdlyOYZgmdeFFXZNf1DndPtIMBVdEc 27rvyuj5zTDA8KALw3A1xlQfCprP3ZeWhC0B1rqR8vDG2EFvX0qw8GQMShuuVke5IIdl G2Nw==