Re: [RTG-DIR] [v6ops] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-v6ops-transition-ipv4aas-11

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sat, 15 December 2018 17:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1544895728; x=1545500528; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:Mime-version: Content-type; bh=nLTUcVwVK+gveas4DOiqdiEMBFxpxQAqhCDrV7lw16c=; b=tweSlxL7RUFKb30MK2MX2Bh7xr3M/PdBzlfGmgoA4fRgJLhRGFA2Z4KvSdfP4/ QqkQ7P/q/D7H2zEBABgCDS7FWEMpWDCcNb/UqmEZU+56BnzUih5JEu9tVdHmvbqI BnVw+NEkH9mOm9UeuBRm44HaAYUyOkXI7gondJi81Yjbg=